Responsible - who is the data processing responsible?
Identity: CIDEYEG S.A.
Registered office: Avinguda del Vallès, 1
Domain name: http://www.cideyeg.es/ca
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?In compliance with the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat your data for:
- Manage the contracting of services that you do through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities performed by CIDEYEG S.A., by any way (phone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information data related to the service sector contracted and value for final users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with the legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance of the contractual obligations, including fraud prevention
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories - What data do we process?Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at CIDEYEG S.A we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In case that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting CIDEYEG S.A. from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, CIDEYEG S.A. may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, according to the data protection regulations.
Legitimation - what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?The processing of data whose purpose is to send periodic bulletins (newslettering) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to do that treatments, according to the current regulations. In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes you want to do. Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to CIDEYEG S.A.
Data Conservation Period - How long will we keep your data?CIDEYEG S.A. will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. After this, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established deadlines.
Recipients - To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by the suppliers that provide services to CIDEYEG S.A., such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when communication is legally necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.
CIDEYEG S.A., has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each supplier that provide services to CIDEYEG S.A., in order to guarantee that the suppliers will process your data according to the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces if there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for charging the services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when it is established by current regulations.
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and the CIDEYEG S.A.'s servers
- Encryption of information on CIDEYEG S.A.'s servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In the case that CIDEYEG S.A. has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are located outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of CIDEYEG S.A. with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of users.
Rights - What are your rights when you provide us your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation about if in CIDEYEG S.A. we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not. In addition, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, in case, request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose to the processing of your data. CIDEYEG S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In addition, you have the data portability right, as well as withdraw the provided consents at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent before its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public entities for any claim from the processing of your personal data.